Top 3 Paris museum pass
Whether you are a first-time visitor, an art enthusiast or simply hopping between attractions, the tales of Paris’ famous art museum would have reached you.
Paris is home to the world’s most renowned art museums.
Louvre Museum, Musee d’Orsay and Centre Pompidou are the top 3 museums of Paris that house world’s finest collection of art.
The three museums transport visitors between eras from Renaissance to impressionists and post-impressionist and then finally to modern and post-modern collections.
With the top 3 Paris museum pass gain easy access to Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay and Centre Pompidou.
Gain discounted entry prices and added benefits for all three museums with just one pass.
This Paris museum pass includes:
- Access to the permanent collection of the Centre Pompidou
- Admission to the selected temporary exhibition
- Entry to the terrace
- Admission to Galerie des Enfants
- Fast-track entry to Louvre Museum
- Admission to Louvre’s permanent collection and temporary exhibitions
- Admission to Eugene Delacroix Museum (on the same day as the Louvre visit)
- Dedicated entry to Musée d’Orsay
- Access to the permanent collection and temporary exhibition of Musée d’Orsay
|Adult pass (18 to 99 years)||€52|
Note: Children under the age of 17 years and EU citizens under 26 years enjoy free entry.